CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 23, 2007

Good Times

So I just now have figured out how to post pictures, and I am not sure why it has taken me so long to do so! But here you go! Here are just a few things that I have been up to in the seven months I have been living in NYC. The time has gone so fast at times and then again it has gone so super slow (that being the winter.) So from start until now, here is a glimpse into my life in NYC.


It all started at Camp Shiloh this past summer with four of my favorite campers. I have known two of them for 5 years now and have become known as "Mom" at camp to them. I am still not sure how I fell about being called "Mom" but at least I know they love and respect me.


This is where i live! Isn't it a great NYC apartment!


Three of my best friends here in the city! We were on our way back to IKEA to take this lovely van we rented back. We had to rent a van to get all of our furniture we bought at IKEA to our apartment. Fun Times!!

Back to the 80's! Valencia and Me at Revolution! We had so much fun that weekend and had a blast roller skating with the Shiloh teens all dressed in our 80's outfits!

Shiloh Teens and Kristi and Me at a New Jersey Nets game. We had a blast taking the kids to the game. Many of them had never been to a professional basketball game before and loved every minute of it! Kristi and I were very proud to be sporting our Nets jerseys we got for free!

4 comments:

campers said...

I love seeing pics!!! Looks like the life!! Glad you are loving it!

annalee said...

love love love the pics and update!

Martha said...

Hey long lost friend! It's Martha. I know you are at camp and it may be awhile before you see this. I just wanted you to know how much I have missed you. Keith started us in the blog land journey and I have found all of you girls! So fun! I have missed you all so much and have been so happy to read your blog to see pics and your life. If you get a chance, I would love to catch up and talk! magliterog@yahoo.com

Love you! M

Brooks said...

Hey April! Found you through blogland via Tracey's links... looks like you're doing great! I can't believe you live in New York City! That is so wild. Hope everything is going wonderfully and God Bless...
Brooks (Larr) Williams