CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 12, 2007

One Day More

I can't believe it is the middle of March! Where has the time gone? I have been really behind in my posts!

A little bit of good news. The high for Wednesday is suppose to be 67. Wait could that be correct? No way, it was 12 degrees last week and snowing!! But wait, weather.com says that is what it is to be. I think I know why this is occurring. First, God is answering my prayers because I have been praying since Feb. that the weather would warm up and this week it is! Second, I got a pedicure on Saturday and had my favorite Spring color of California Coral painted on my toes! I truly believe that is what ushered Spring in! So girls just so you know, California Coral is the color that changes your life!

We are in the middle of Spring Break campaigns here at Shiloh. We had two groups from Middle Tennessee State University and Pepperdine University here last week and this week Indiana University and ACU are here and then next week Lipscomb University will be here. It has been great seeing these students working with so many children in the public schools in the Bronx! They have been doing such a great job and we have loved having them here. Several of my friends from camp have been with the campaigns as well so it has been great to see familiar faces. You don't realize how much you miss people that you truly know until they start showing up and it hits you hard! I miss my friends so much and am so thankful I have gotten to see a few familiar faces this month.

One day I will figure out how to post pictures and the other great things that blogger can do but until then you will just have to picture my smiling face! Miss you all!

1 comments:

annalee said...

yay for SBC, and seeing familiar faces. are you still on for march? i sure hope so! i can't wait to see your beautiful face!